Mr. Harward is a retired Marine Major and lawyer with 31 years of military and NC State criminal law experience.
Experience & Cases
Learn more about Mr. Harward's history, civilian cases and military cases.
Attorney & Counselor at Military Law
Mr. Harward is licensed to practice law in the State of North Carolina, all military courts including the Court of Appeals of the Armed Forces, (CAAF), and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina.
Mr. Harward serves Jacksonville, Cherry Point, and Camp Lejeune, NC, MCB in Quantico, VA, MCRD in Parris Island, SC, and MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, FL. Mr. Harward represents only active duty military members facing criminal charges before a court-martial or at either an administrative separation hearing or Board of Inquiry (BOI.)
To provide ethical and effective legal representation:
- to members of the U.S. Armed Forces facing criminal charges at all levels of courts-martial;
- to members of the U.S. Armed Forces facing separation at either an administrative discharge board or BOI.
- to members of the U.S. Armed Forces or former members of the U.S. Armed Forces who are seeking relief at the service boards of correction of military records
- to former members of the U.S. Armed Forces seeking relief from one of the service discharge review boards
- to assist military and DOD civilian employees seeking security clearance reinstatement.
Areas of Focus
- Military Defense
- Courts Martial
- Administrative Separations
- Boards of Inquiry
- General Officer Matters
- Military Sex Offenses
- Military Computer Offenses
- Millitary Drug Offenses
- Security Clearances
- Article 32
- Command Investigations
- Felony Offenses
- Violent Offenses
- Sex Offenses
- Computer Offenses
- Drug Offenses
Request More Information
Under normal circumstances, we will respond by the next business day. Thank you.